Are you a strong communicator with a background in iGaming industry? Have you run successful projects from start to end? Do you have a solid understanding of scalable solutions that adds value to the business?
With the growth of our business Relax Gaming is looking for a confident, experienced, and driven person to join us as a Revenue Manager. Your responsibilities and role will grow over time, together with the development of the existing processes and department. The initial project will be to design and deliver a scaleable world-class revenue and invoice management process to meet the rapid growth of the business. More than anything, we are looking for a hungry colleague with strong interpersonal skills, open to change, and to become a solid link between the back office team, accounting, legal, and business.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on further developing one of our key financial processes
- Independently identifying process improvement opportunities and driving their implementation
- Being the primary contact for invoicing between Relax and its customers
- Maintaining a close focus on automation and scalability
- Analyzing revenue and other business trends
- Work experience from the iGaming industry
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of databases and analytical tools
- History of challenging the existing processes to deliver improvements
- Proactive approach towards personal development in a rapidly changing business environment
- Having an accounting/finance background
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming has offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed wherever you want to work your magic from, more or less. For the right candidate, we are very flexible.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company; however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We will need your application no later than the 15th of May. We will interview continuously, and the recruitment process might be concluded as soon as we find the right candidate.
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.