We are now looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to join our United Backoffice team to support the growing responsibilities of our Casino product. You will be given responsibility for creating new features and functionality with high quality both in reliability and maintainability. You will also be able to refactor and redo older areas of the system in-line with the team’s plans to remove technical debt.
About Relax Gaming
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo and finally our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 180 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
What we are looking for in you:
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering
- Strong knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails 4+
- Good understanding of MVC, HTML5, and CSS3
- Practical understanding of the HTTP protocol (RESTful interfaces)
- Good understanding of SQL, Git
- Experience in test automation (Understanding TDD and BDD)
- Good command of English
Bonus points for...
- Experience developing administration and/or back office tools
- Examples of projects on Github/Bitbucket
- Interest towards the gambling industry
Life at Relax
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia, also known as the “tech hub of Europe”. Our office is located in the Rotermanni quarter, right in the heart of the city.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially