We are now looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to join our RoR team to support our internal and external products' growing responsibilities. You will be in charge of creating new features and functionality with high-quality reliability and maintainability.
- Write clean and scalable code for both back and front end
- Implement new features for internal and public-facing projects
- Cover your code with tests
- Work closely with product leads
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering
- Strong knowledge of Ruby(2.7+), Ruby on Rails(6+)
- Experience with StimulusJS, Hotwire-Turbo, Esbuild or Webpack
- Good understanding of OOP, MVC, CRUD, RESTful and other patterns
- Proficiency in SQL (MariaDB), Git, Redis (Sidekiq)
- Experience in test automation (we use RSpec)
- Good command of English
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learning new things
- A passion for efficiency and collaboration
Bonus points for...
- Experience developing ERP and CRM systems
- Experience developing administration and/or BackOffice tools
- Examples of projects on Github/Bitbucket
- Interest in the gambling industry
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 to create games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with fully supported regulated markets and licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
Talent is our key driver, and we are somewhat flexible on location.
We are more than just a workplace; we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks, play video games with colleagues, have exciting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure; there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, a top-notch team will always support you. Read more about us from www.relax-gaming.com
We are starting the interviews immediately, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.