Security Specialist (ISO27001) (Tech)
Relax Gaming needs a Security Specialist who will be part of the Information Security team working with a broad range of security domains while supporting and collaborating with the CISO and CIO in all matters relating to security. You will be responsible for proactively ensuring that Relax meets its security objectives and aligns to security regulations.
- Performing regular and ad-hoc vulnerability assessments
- Vulnerability management
- Developing centralized logging, reporting and intelligence platforms
- Maintaining and documenting logging systems
- Incident response starting with preparation and ending with lessons learned and writing a report
- Developing and fine-tuning use cases for the security monitoring platform
- Continuous monitoring of security tooling
- Automating security-related tasks
- Maintain and implement security policies, standards, and procedures to align with our global Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Act as a subject-matter expert on matters relating to information security and privacy
- Contribute to the security awareness program and promote a secure culture
You will have a real personal passion for information security across a broad range of domains and a desire to develop further as an information security expert. Your challenge will be to understand the information security risks we face as an organization and, most importantly, how to manage them.
- Linux system administration skills
- Network security skills
- Experience configuring, reviewing and analyzing Security Events from various monitoring and logging sources (eg. ELK)
- Scripting knowledge using BASH, Python
- Skills in Host and Network Forensics
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanners (e.g. Nessus, Openvas)
- Experience in website and web application security assessment or penetration testing is a plus
- Experience in Ansible and Terraform is a plus
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance is a plus.
- ISO27001 experience is a plus
- Excellent social skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English
About Relax Gaming:
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with fully supported regulated markets and licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö, and Stockholm.
Life at Relax:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia, also known as the “tech hub of Europe”. Our office is located in the Rotermanni quarter, right in the heart of the city.
We are more than just a workplace; we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have exciting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure; there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, a top-notch team will always support you. Read more about us here: https://relax-gaming.com/careers/life-at-relax
PS: We are starting the interviews immediately, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.