Relax Gaming is a leading aggregator and supplier of iGaming content including slots, jackpots, poker and bingo.
We are seeking a versatile and proactive Senior Content Manager to join our marketing department. The role reports to our Head of Marketing and as Senior Content Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand identity, engaging our audience, and promoting our diverse range of products and services.
You will be responsible for a wide range of content creation tasks. Your role will encompass but not be limited to:
- Content Strategy: Developing and executing content strategies surrounding key business objectives. Collaborate with the marketing team to create content calendars and plan widespread campaigns including email marketing, social media, PR, editorial coverage, print advertising, and more.
- Press Releases: Assist with the management and coordination of a busy PR pipeline covering new partnerships, commercial deals, product launches, market entries and more with the help of a third-party PR agency. Ensure that all releases are well-structured, engaging, and aligned with our brand.
- Editorial: Assist with sourcing relevant news and publication opportunities to ensure Relax Gaming is included in conversations covering industry trends, new products and guarantee exposure in our key target markets. Nurturing relationships with media partners (and forming new ones) whilst editing and crafting compelling literature is an important element.
- Blog Writing: Write informative and engaging blog posts on a variety of topics related to our industry, products, and services. Develop thought leadership content to support positioning.
- Product Content: Create captivating and concise descriptions for our games and products, highlighting their features and benefits. Outline character profiles and social media promotions as required.
- Proofreading and Editing: Review and edit content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to brand guidelines. Maintain high-quality standards for all written materials.
- Presentation Writing: Craft persuasive and digestible presentations for various purposes, including sales pitches, internal meetings, and client presentations.
- Promotional Campaigns: Collaborate with the marketing team to conceptualise and develop content for promotional campaigns, including social media organic and paid content, email newsletters, and advertisements.
- Creative Taglines and Write-ups: Develop creative taglines, slogans, and catchy write-ups to enhance our marketing materials and advertisements.
- General Content Creation: Whether for websites, affiliate networks, B2B, B2C, traditional or digital, you will be a source for the production of Relax Gaming content across the board. You must be prepared to meet tight deadlines, varied tasks and think on your feet - A ‘can do’ attitude is imperative.
- Proven experience as a content writer or similar role for a minimum of 4 years. Direct iGaming industry experience is essential.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of content strategy and marketing principles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- A passion for the entertainment industry and staying up to date with industry trends.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö, and Stockholm.
Life at Relax
This role is based in Belgrade, Gibraltar, Malta, Stockholm, or Malmö.
Talent is our key driver, and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.