Due to the rapid growth of the business, Relax Gaming is expanding the organisation to ensure scalability. As part of this strategy, our Casino team is looking for a Senior Product Owner with a strong analytical background. As a Senior Product Owner, you will work closely with the development team to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer and the Head of Platform Product to establish the product vision for the core areas of our gaming platform
- Responsible for the product roadmap and work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in its implementation
- Translate business requirements into detailed product specifications in the form of user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Balance new product needs with ensuring the technical stability of our existing core offering
- Manage the backlog of work for the delivery team and ensure it is properly organised, prioritised, and up-to-date
- Assist in project planning with the delivery team as needed
- Organise workshops and lead cross-department product collaboration
- Detecting issues in the early requirements lifecycle and clarifying ambiguities
- Accountability for delivering the desired business outcomes
- Providing demos and lining up beta tests with customers
- Keeping the delivery teams engaged and motivated
- Proven track record and experience as a product owner and/or business analyst for at least 3 years
- Experience in the B2B and/or B2C online casino domain
- Understanding of big data products
- Understanding, at least conceptually, of common systems integration methodologies (decoupling of systems, APIs, task queues etc.)
- Experience working with Atlassian suite
- Fair technical background
Bonus points for
- Experience in management/design/development of online self-service products or services (regardless of industry)
- Understanding of UI/UX design best practices and ability to create simple mock-ups
- Experience in working with Jira REST API
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is preferably based in St Julians, Malta, or alternatively, in Tallinn, Estonia.
Located in the centre of the island’s most bustling town, St Julian’s offers the perfect backdrop for anyone seeking restaurants, casinos, nightlife and even a dip in the sea. Our brand new offices are fully stocked with a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks that can be enjoyed from our panoramic penthouse which offers beautiful coastal views. Whether an early bird or a night owl, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.