About Relax Gaming
We are an award-winning, B2B provider and aggregator of high-quality casino content. Rooted in technical excellence and dedicated to business simplicity, Relax strives to challenge the status quo and push boundaries with every new release. Founded in 2010, the company is now a leader in the sector offering aggregation, casino content, poker and bingo. Relax is in a rapid growth phase with a focus on regulated markets and quality distribution. For this reason, we’re always on the lookout for outstanding, passionate talent who can join us on our ambitious journey.
As a System Administrator, you will be involved in the development and support of office infrastructure: everything from printers to packets, Wi-Fi to Windows, and servers to Samba drives. Your ability to identify and critically analyze problems in given systems as well as propose and develop solutions independently is key for this position. Relax Gaming has offices in Malta, Finland, Sweden, Serbia, Gibraltar and Estonia and there is a lot that needs to be smooth and running.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows, Active Directory and MDT
- Strong familiarity with Operating Systems including installation, upgrading and repairing
- Basic knowledge of networks and networking hardware and software
- Basic administration knowledge about MacOS
- Familiarity with Windows Scripting (ideally at least Powershell)
- Familiarity with endpoint deployment and management systems
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
Bonus points for ...
- Knowledge about Ansible
- Knowledge about Linux scripting
- Knowledge about file shares and services
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira tools
As a person, you:
- Have a keen eye for detail for keeping track of hardware and software
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have the willingness to take ownership of local IT functions while being part of a virtual team providing remote support for other Relax offices
- Are comfortable working with an educated and multicultural user base
- Ideally have an interest in games and gambling
Life at Relax
This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia, or Helsinki, Finland
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.