Relax Gaming has skyrocketed in the last couple of years. Our growth from a start-up to a well-established name in the gaming industry has been exciting - and we are not stopping now!
We are always striving for better games, greater (promotional) tools, increasing our product variations, and expanding our distributors and supplier network all the while maintaining a strong reputation as a hassle-free platform & service provider.
To be able to maintain this reputation in the future, we are looking for a Technical Account Manager to improve our technical service levels for our operators.
Operational & technical ownership (B2C)
- Technical/operational relationships with our operators. Not just support daily queries but also be able to assist in matters of high(er) complexity and improve the trust and confidence levels between us and our operators
- Take care of all the operational and technical needs for a dedicated portfolio of tier 1 operators
- Work as a unified task force together with our Account Management Team, Casino Integration Team, and Partner Support Engineers to provide the best service ever seen in the iGaming industry
- Monitor and support our internal operational processes, and improve them where needed
- Onboarding of new operators after integration is completed
- Provide guidelines, instructions and documentation, and support in training and demo material
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a related role
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience working with tech/developers. We do not expect you to understand code, a high-level understanding of tech processes like integration, game deploy, and configurations are sufficient
- Solid understanding of business/commercial needs
- Analytic and process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, even when (or especially if…) the pressure is on
- Meticulous and structured way of working: an eye for detail without losing the overview
Bonus points for:
- Experience working for an aggregator
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 to create games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with fully supported regulated markets and licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here: www.relax-gaming.com
Life at Relax
This role is preferably in Estonia, Tallinn, Gibraltar or Malta, St Julians. Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company; however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.