The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN, and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 180 games live and a distribution network of over 70 direct integrations to major European operators.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven person to join our Tallinn office as a Casino QA Engineer responsible for driving through and executing both internal improvements and game quality assurance from both internal and external studios.
Casino QA Engineer
The role of Casino QA engineer has an integral role in both our reputation to our customers and partners. The role is challenging and requires technical understanding, ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and a keen eye for detail. The role will liaise and coordinate closely with in-house departments and external partners/customers, ensuring a professional representation of the Relax brand.
We are looking for a diligent, thorough and passionate candidate who loves to find issues and resolve them.
- Review and cycle games through required test cases to pass internal QA procedures
- Liaise with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Develop a keen eye for improvement potentials and synergies in QA procedures
- Conduct game testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests across a wide range of devices
- Making sure games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
Key Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Fundamentals of OOP (object-oriented programming)
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Experience with build automation tools
- Excellent test case writing skills
- Understanding of automated, functional and nonfunctional testing
- Ability to write and execute test scripts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Driven to see continuous improvement, also by pushing and coaching colleagues and partners
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A self-driver and motivator
Location & nice to know
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermann Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.