Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We now provide access to a roster of 280+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or the Romania National Gaming Office, just to name a few.
The growing presence and strong drive to conquer regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 320 casino brand integrations to major European operators.
We are now looking for an experienced Certification Manager to join our Compliance & Regulated Markets team and handle our multi-vertical & 3rd parties studios product certification in all supported regulated markets.
The role of Certification Manager is key in ensuring the verification of technical compliance and quality of Relax Gaming product as well as obtaining authorization across a wide array of products, partners and markets. As Certification Manager you will drive and manage the certification part of our development projects across all our verticals: Bingo, Poker and Casino, including the Powered By & Silver Bullet suite of 3rd parties studios for the existing or future jurisdictions.
The Certification Manager works closely with different departments to plan, coordinate and assist the execution of product or process testing & certification with the external certification laboratories; from the preparation of the submission materials to the maintenance of the certification library and distribution to internal or external stakeholders.
Amongst the many facets of the position, the Certification Manager will work closely with the development & compliance organization to determine the scope of certification, set timelines in accordance to the product roadmap or other jurisdictional deadlines such as annual audit, new market entry or other releases; discuss the product issues, assist the troubleshooting and the resolution, relay company clarifications when necessary. The Certification Manager is able to apply a business mindset in their day to day work, and help resolve a range of queries related to product certification or authorization.
Relax Gaming requires a candidate experienced with software development processes, passionate about organization, facing a variety of tasks and interlocutors and possessing great communication & relationship building skills.
- Take ownership of the Certification function & be the key contact for any certification matter
- Investigation of the scope of certification for products, partners, and markets
- Support the technical compliance team on jurisdictional QA/certification product test cases
- Planning and organizing the certification submission, testing support and delivery
- Support the product issues troubleshooting and their fixes development and deliveries
- Monitoring and reporting of testing status, progress, issues and delivery ETA with the certification laboratory and internally with all relevant teams
- Support mitigation discussions or escalation to the certification laboratory
- Stay on top of any changes or amendments relevant to the certification of Relax Gaming & its partners’ operations
- Keep the company global certification schedule up to date with, new product, process, partners or markets
- Keep all company’s jurisdictional portfolio lists up to date, with new product, games, partners or markets
- Keep track and monitor the certification laboratory invoice and expenses
- Management of the administration of certification reports, storage, distribution to internal stakeholders and update to the company client area for our customers
- Collaborate on process improvements to achieve faster turnaround, effortless submission, better handling of the issues or simply better reporting
- Communicate with the authorities and liaise with external advisors on certification matters
- Provide day-to-day support to internal/external stakeholders on any certification issues
The above responsibilities give an overall picture of the role. These are not exhaustive and additional duties in relation to the role may be assigned by the manager in line with business need.
- The person we are looking for is driven, service minded and self-motivated
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
- Strong project management and administration skills, attention to details
- Strong understanding of the software development process, solid notions of agile methodologies
- Good understanding of compliance principles
- Excellent communication skills, with high proficiency in English
- Experience from working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment
Bonus Points if you:
- Are passionate about gambling in general and product in particular
- Have the ambition to grow within a role and company
- Are naturally interested in helping customers and devoted to solving problems
- Capable of managing your workload notwithstanding competing priorities and respond positively to change
Location & Nice to Know:
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Compliance & Regulated Markets with reflecting updates to multiple other stakeholders.
We are looking to welcome you to our team in our Tallinn office, Estonia. We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.