Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We now provide access to a roster of 570+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or the Romania National Gaming Office, just to name a few.
The growing presence and strong drive to conquer regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 320 casino brand integrations to major European operators.
We are now looking for a Games Certification Manager to join our Compliance & Regulated Markets team and own our multi-vertical & 3rd parties studios product certification in all supported regulated markets.
Games Certification Manager
The role of the Games Certification Manager is a mix of project management, compliance, operations and technology. This position is key to new planned markets penetration and games delivery to markets. It is going to be up to you to ensure the verification of technical compliance and quality of Relax Gaming products as well as to obtain authorization across a wide array of products, partners and markets.
As our Games Certification Manager, you will drive and manage the certification part of our development projects across all our verticals: Bingo, Poker and Casino, including the Powered By & Silver Bullet suite of 3rd parties studios for the existing and future jurisdictions.
You will work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including game studios, development teams, external certification laboratories and more. As a result, you will determine the scope of certification, set timelines in accordance to the product roadmap or other jurisdictional deadlines such as annual audits, new market entry or other releases; discuss the product issues, assist the troubleshooting and the resolution, relay company clarifications when necessary. Business mindset will be helpful to you once putting all of this together as you are going to the one having the big picture here, not the stakeholders you are working with.
Relax Gaming is looking for a driven and self-organised person to fill this unique Games Certification Manager position.
- Take ownership of the Certification function & be the key contact for any certification matters
- Investigation of the scope of certification for products, partners, and markets
- Support the technical compliance team on jurisdictional QA/certification product test cases
- Plan and organize the certification submission, testing support and delivery
- Oversee the product issues troubleshooting and their fixes development and deliveries
- Monitor and report the testing status, progress, issues and delivery ETA to the certification laboratory and internally to all relevant teams
- Support mitigation discussions or escalation to the certification laboratory
- Stay on top of any changes or amendments relevant to the certification of Relax Gaming & its partners’ operations
- Keep the company global certification schedule up to date with new products, process, partners or markets
- Keep all company’s jurisdictional portfolio lists up to date, with new products, games, partners or markets
- Keep track and monitor the certification laboratory invoices and expenses
- Management of the administration of certification reports, storage, distribution to internal stakeholders and update to the company client area for our customers
- Suggest and collaborate on process improvements to achieve faster turnaround, effortless submission, better handling of the issues or simply better reporting
- Communicate with the authorities and liaise with external advisors on certification matters
The above responsibilities give an overall picture of the role. These are not exhaustive and additional duties in relation to the role may be assigned by the manager in line with business need.
- The person we are looking for is driven, self-motivated and service-minded
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
- Project Manager, Product Owner, Game QA or similar professional background
- Strong project management and administration skills, attention to details
- Strong understanding of the software development process, solid notions of agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, with high proficiency in English
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment
- Understanding of compliance principles
Bonus Points if you:
- Are passionate about gambling in general and products in particular
- Have the ambition to grow within the role and the company
- Are naturally interested in helping customers and devoted to solving problems
- Capable of managing your workload notwithstanding competing priorities and respond positively to change
Location & Nice to Know:
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Compliance & Regulated Markets with reflecting updates to multiple other stakeholders.
We are looking to welcome you to our team in our Tallinn, Estonia or Malmö or Stockholm, Sweden offices.
Whichever location, we dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.