Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content creation and distribution for the rapidly evolving online landscape. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve rapidly increased staff numbers since the beginning of 2018 and we’re continuing to grow fast!
Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 280+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets.
The marketing team is small but we pack a punch! We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to create game packs, corporate presentations, newsletters, exhibition, and website-ready graphic assets. You will work closely with our Senior Graphic Designer and the Head of Marketing to develop graphics content for use across the web, social, print, exhibitions, merchandise, events and advertisements.
This position is hands-on with responsibility for ensuring quality delivery across parallel projects, often with short lead times. It requires the successful candidate to deliver on brand, scalable creative on time, every time to best represent Relax Gaming.
The position also requires the ability to produce graphics in volume and to take creative initiative, the ability to produce basic animation and .gifs is a significant benefit for this role and industry exposure or direct experience is key.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic, working well under pressure and thriving in a deadline driven atmosphere. They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, entertainment-focused, elevated and exciting ideas to the table.
Graphic Design requirements:
- Produce creative assets for use across multiple channels, including: web, social media, print advertisements, events, exhibitions, email campaigns, pitch presentations, and other activations
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and the Senior Graphic designer, channel owners, partner studios, casino teams, and others as required to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic solutions to enhance the Relax Gaming brand
- Work independently with little supervision and make decisions quickly
- Take a brief to grasp production needs and specifications
- Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts, storyboards, and sample layouts
- Understand how to prioritise workload in line with company objectives
- Proactively manage time and work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar
- Present work to the team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval
- Degree in Graphic Design or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital design
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- 1+ years in iGaming
- An online portfolio
Bonus points for…
- Proficiency with full Adobe CSS
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with or experience in game development
- At least basic animation
Location & Nice to Know
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, where our amazing head office is located in the beautiful Spinola Bay – right in the heart of St Julians.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.