Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content creation and distribution for the rapidly evolving online landscape. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve rapidly increased staff numbers since the beginning of 2018 and we’re continuing to grow fast!
Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 280+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven person to join our team in Malta as Head of Casino Delivery to lead the capability across the delivery team whilst ensuring that the company is well equipped to scale and grow in accordance with projects, partner and customer needs.
Head of Casino Delivery
The Head of Casino Delivery will be responsible for leading a delivery team. You will work with external partners in three core areas – Silver Bullet, Powered by Game Server and Powered by Plat to Plat.
Working with a diverse range of teams including product, technical, marketing, finance, compliance, customers and partners, you will build relationships to cultivate a collaborative working environment ensuring the successful delivery of all initiatives across these teams.
You will have a passion for product delivery, working in an area of rapid growth. You will continuously look for improvements and drive change, through innovating ways of working, introducing lean processes and constantly evolving our approach to delivery. You naturally focus on solutions rather than the problem and keep calm when things do not go to plan. You will have innovation and flexibility to adapt the best industry project/process methodologies, focusing on the best for the needs of Relax Gaming.
- Lead the collaborative planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the teams and taking responsibility for defining and maintaining a roadmap for partner and internal product deliveries
- Review partner/customer orders
- Ensuring that delivery timescales are achievable, realistic and commercially viable.
- Effective communication of delivery progress to all stakeholders, internally and externally
- Good engineering/technical background and knowledge
- To be the first point of escalation for any resource and delivery issues and to effectively resolve
- To determine the best methods to ensure quality and effective deliveries from and to our partners and customers
- To ensure efficient and consistent processes and documentation are defined, implemented and maintained
- Continuously review and seek feedback from our partners/customers regarding the process, product and documentation needs
- As a Line Manager, you will recruit, develop, coach, motivate and performance manage those in your team
- Happy to take on a range of other including reviewing requirements, creating user stories and directly managing projects when needed
Key Knowledge Required
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Extensive experience working in product and software development environments
- Ability to identify risks and issues, but data-driven in your decision making
- An excellent understanding of software development principles and methodologies
- A good appreciation of software development technologies
- Experience in defining scope and budget for delivery projects
- A blend of experience in business understanding, product, project delivery and software development
- Experience with software development and communication tools (Atlassian Confluence, Jira and Slack, or similar)
- Outstanding communication skills, having fluent spoken and written English
- The end to end lifecycle of all projects rest in your control
- Leadership, organisation, attention to detail and personal skills are key
- Have great interpersonal / diplomacy skills
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- 2+ years’ experience a people management role
- Be highly organized, having the ability to handle many streams of information, to control, track and report
- Pays attention to detail and takes pride in the delivery of products and coaching others
- Good listener and fast learner
- Self-motivated to drive forward this key part of the organisation
- Some travel will be expected
Bonus points for
- Working in the games sector or business is considered a distinct advantage
- The ideal candidate will have experience in iGaming
- BS/BA degree in Engineering or related degree
Location & Nice to Know
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Casino Products.
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, where our amazing head office is located in the beautiful Spinola Bay – right in the heart of St Julians.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.