The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN, and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 180 games live and a distribution network of over 70 direct integrations to major European operators.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven person to join our Tallinn office as a Head of Casino QA, responsible for coordinating the overview, execution and operational improvements to our quality assurance procedures.
Head of Casino QA
The role of Head of Casino QA is a key role in ensuring quality, accuracy, and reputation of Relax Gaming. The role is challenging and requires technical understanding, ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and a keen eye for detail. The role will liaise and coordinate closely with in-house departments and external partners/customers, ensuring a professional representation of the Relax brand.
The Head of Casino QA is a someone that is dedicated, keen to improve processes, is a good communicator and capable of thinking on both business and high-level technical lines. Efficiency, accuracy, automation, and clarity is key to help provide the highest quality assurance to both our partners and customers.
- Develops, communicates and documents the testing process
- Defines and develops a strategic approach to testing strategy
- Develops and implements a testing methodology
- Automates tests or coaches the automation process. Draws the specifications, develops the specific infrastructure and executes
- Cooperates with both client and java developers, informs them about the identified problems.
- Communicates with business, development and support teams to guarantee the compliance of the tests with the system functionality and smooth testing process
- Supervises team members
- Demonstrates key man management skills
Key Knowledge Required:
- Experience and clear demonstrable methodology of developing a testing matrix and suite
- Automation experience and driving automation as a focus for efficiency gains is a must
- Experience working on products with a short test lead cycle
- Experience setting a benchmark of quality assurance
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
- Previous experience with user research and user testing
- Prior experience within the gaming industry considered a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Driven to see continuous improvement, also by pushing and coaching colleagues and partners
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A self-driver and motivator
Location & nice to know
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.