A new opportunity to join the Relax Gaming’s HR team is now available in Tallinn. We are looking for an HR Business Partner for a maternity cover position that, for the right person, can lead to a permanent position.
We are seeking someone who is ready to deliver the very best HR services ranging from very hands-on tasks as well as strategic and analytical approaches to existing and future ways of working. You will need to be able to always see the big picture and understand how HR’s work affects the whole organization. The ideal candidate is an ambitious “doer” who likes to see results, take their own initiatives and is capable of working independently.
You will be joining a company that is going places in a truly international environment and working with a wide range of employees from entry-level juniors to managers and C-levels. The employees themselves cover a wide range of skillsets from developers, testers, designers, business and management, meaning you will be exposed to a number of different viewpoints, concerns and opportunities. You will be liaising with colleagues, candidates and contacts in a number of countries and understand how to always present the company in the best light.
- University degree in Human Resources or similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience from working in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in recruitment
- Preferably, experience from providing HR support within a fast-paced environment, involving coordination of many processes and numerous internal interfaces
- You are passionate about people and share a strong belief in individuals’ potential
- You act as an ambassador for the Relax culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment
- You have a can-do attitude, proactive mindset and ability to challenge the status quo as well as to cope with ambiguity and change
- You are self-reliant and collaborative willing to be coached and able to coach others
- You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results while working independently and taking own initiatives
- You express your ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication and are able to interact and engage naturally with both managers and employees
- You speak fluent English (written and verbal communication), any additional language would be a plus
- Responsible for recruitment, guiding candidates and employees from onboarding to offboarding
- Act as the first point of contact to support managers on HR-related topics and processes
- Proactively handle general HR-related queries. Resolve issues and respond with a first-class support
- On a daily basis, manage the in- and output of employee data and maintain records in HR systems to ensure the highest level of data quality
- Participate in and manage HR-related development projects and processes
- And much more 🙂
We are looking for an enthusiastic, humble and sociable true team player that thrives in a dynamic environment. We are offering you a challenging opportunity where you can develop both personally as well as professionally.
Location & Nice to Know
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located in the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.