The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, to name a few.
Growing presence in the regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 60 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are now looking for a highly motivated team player to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
As a Junior Project Leader, you will be working on market-leading game projects as part of the existing game team in Belgrade. You will be the twenty-eight armed octopus, grabbing after everything, you will be the spider in the web, making sure everything sticks and the canary in the coal mine, sounding alerts when the air in the game studio fills up with those dangerous non-creative fumes and when the risks of not meeting deadlines become apparent.
We can make many more analogies around this, but to be clear; we see this role an entry level position with much coordination, coaching and project steering. If you have the hunger, the grit and the ambitions, there are no limits where you can go within Relax Gaming. But for now, this is what we expect from you.
- Business stakeholder communications – assist with gathering input from stakeholders, update stakeholders on different project status – you’ll be the voice of the team, creator of documentation and provider of information
- Coordinating game projects – keep long-term plans and timelines updated based on the progression of development teams
- Prepare and schedule games for localisation, QA and certification, as well as validate QA, builds and features
- Facilitate development teams – you’ll gladly play an active role in the agile process by attending daily standups and sprint planning meetings. You need to be excellent at allowing, enabling and facilitating them to do what they are fantastic at – create games
- Documentation – writing and updating game documentation and handle localisation documents and orders
- Stuff – discover stuff, fix stuff, learn from that stuff – anything that helps the machine run smoothly, whatever floats the boats of the development team – be around, be aware and make sure we learn from it for coming projects
As a person, we’d like to think that you are a helpful, team-spirited and results-oriented person that can get things done by collaborating with people all across the organisation. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time. Traits as “detail-oriented” and highly developed “organisational skills” may sound cheesy, but we need them from you. If we could have a wishlist, we would also add diluted job ad lingo as “ability to prioritise tasks” and “meet deadlines”.
What we, however, are serious about is your passion for games, with the understanding of game-play mechanics. This criterion is substantial and vital.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You need to care for people as much for the processes
- Have a high level of energy, enthusiasm and be self-driven
- No fancy certificates are required. However, we want you to be hungry for success and for making a real impact with us
Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with project management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Excellent sales pitch as for why we should choose you instead of someone established in the industry
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Gambling experience or working with gambling games
Location & Nice to Know:
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the centre of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.