As a result of continued growth, we have an opening for a Key Account Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all key account management activities for our existing customers.
You will be the intermediary between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customers’ needs.
- Liaise with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
- Work closely with the COO to optimize the strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products
- Distribute and present information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective key account relationships
- Act as intermediary between internal departments and customers
- Act as escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives
- At least 2+ years e-gaming experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to lead, facilitate and influence
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong drive for results
- Interest in gaming and betting is beneficial
- Positive & outgoing personality