Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content creation and distribution for the rapidly evolving online landscape. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve rapidly increased staff numbers since the beginning of 2018 and we’re continuing to grow fast!
Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 280+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets.
The marketing team is small but we pack a punch! To strengthen the team we are now looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to be based in our Malta office. Our ideal candidate is a proactive, hands-on, highly motivated and enthusiastic person who will work closely with the Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Executive and as well with multiple other internal stakeholders.
You will have a key role as Relax Gaming continues to grow and increases our brand awareness. The scope of this role is wide and challenging, but for the right candidate, it will be a match made in heaven.
Some examples of your future duties:
Collaboration and Events
- Co-ordinate asset delivery based on key milestones and delivery dates. Including implementing and tracking progress against approved deadlines.
- Co-ordinating merchandise to all the relevant offices and customers (potentially other locations as well), including suggestions for items and to ensure timely delivery
- Assist in the co-ordination of customer parties and events
- Organise and attend company-wide and marketing events
- Travel to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars when required
- Assist in the future co-ordination and implementation of network and exclusive promotions for customers, their players, and their teams. Assist in ideas for mechanics and prizes along with the relevant internal staff.
- Be the primary point of contact for website updates via our Content Management System including copywriting and proof-reading
- Creating and implementing social media posts across all platforms in conjunction with the PR team (SITA)
- Adding new games to the site to ensure they’re visible on the appropriate release date once the new site is live
- Manage the client area to ensure it is up to date and provide third-party access when required. Be the point of contact for improvements to ensure this is the best showcase possible for our games
- Assist in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships and trade shows
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Copywriting and proofreading of marketing collateral – invites, brochures, emails, graphics for stands, website promotional text, landing pages, game rules, and descriptions
- Working closely with other departments to create newsletters and oversee their distribution to customers
- Reporting of marketing activity including website, emails, social media activity as well as media partner promotions to Head of Marketing
- Internal event support and merchandise/gifts and awards, where required
- Some limited office management support
Your profile and your key traits
- Proven experience as Marketing Coordinator or in a similar role
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Proactive, methodical, and highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form good relationships with key partners within our whole organisation
- Very good command of written English
- Willing to work flexible hours dependant on key events
- A degree in marketing or a related field is of advantage
- Familiarity with the iGaming sector is considered an additional advantage
Location & Nice to Know
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, where our amazing head office is located in the beautiful Spinola Bay – right in the heart of St Julians.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.