The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN, and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 180 games live and a distribution network of over 70 direct integrations to major European operators.
We are looking for a Partner Support Specialist to be based in our Tallinn office or at any other our locations to help drive and improve our response times to partners and suppliers to ensure the highest quality perception of Relax Gamings service offering.
Partner Support Specialist
The role of the Partner Support Specialist is a key role in ensuring quality, accuracy, and reputation of Relax Gaming. As a Partner Support Specialist, you are able to apply and help resolve a range of issues, concerns and or problems that relate to customer experience or query. The Partner Support Specialist is a frontline role in how Relax Gaming is perceived to its customers and therefore requires a candidate who is passionate to resolve problems quickly and effectively and can communicate clearly and effectively but has a customer-driven mindset.
- Have a strong multi-tasking attitude and communication competence
- Be naturally interested in helping customers and devoted to solving problems
- Aspire to get better and better as a professional and as a contributor to your team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Notification and liaison between both internal teams and external partners
- Have JIRA knowledge
- A technical background or experience working in a tech or software company
- Prior experience of working as 2nd level customer/partner support
Bonus points for…
- Are passionate about gambling in general and casino in particular
- Have experience in account management or similar role
- Have the ambition to grow within a role and company
Location & nice to know
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. However, we see that the preferred location for this role ideally would be in Tallinn, Estonia or any other of our locations, i.e. Finland, Sweden, Malta or Serbia.
Whichever location, we dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.