Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content creation and distribution for the rapidly evolving online landscape. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve rapidly increased staff numbers since the beginning of 2018 and we’re continuing to grow fast!
Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 280+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets.
We are looking for a Partner Support Specialist to be based in our Tallinn office to help drive and improve our issue resolution times to partners and suppliers to ensure the highest quality perception of Relax Gamings service offering. Don’t mistake this role for a classical customer support team, here you would be looking into the code and even fixing some of the issues yourself.
Partner Support Specialist
The role of the Partner Support Specialist is a key role in ensuring quality, accuracy, and reputation of Relax Gaming. The way YOU help resolve a range of issues, concerns and or problems that relate to customer experience or query is how the whole Relax Gaming is perceived to our customers. Therefore the role requires a candidate who is passionate to resolve problems quickly and effectively and can communicate clearly while keeping the customer in mind throughout the whole process.
- Have a strong multi-tasking attitude and communication competence
- Be naturally interested in helping customers and devoted to solving problems
- A technical background or experience working in a tech or software company
- Prior experience of working as 2nd level customer/partner support
- Notification and liaison between both internal teams and external partners
- SQL knowledge and experience with UNIX
- Aspire to get better and better as a professional and as a contributor to your team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have JIRA knowledge
Bonus points for…
- Are passionate about gambling in general and casino in particular
- Have experience in account management or similar role
- Have the ambition to grow within a role and company
Location & nice to know
You will be reporting directly to the CIO with reflecting updates to multiple other stakeholders.
You will work at our Tallinn office, which is located at the Rotermanni quarter – right in the heart of the city.
At the office, we have a never-ending supply of coffee, beverages, fresh fruit, and snacks. Take a break on a Fatboy and enjoy the view over Rotermanni square, or perhaps challenge one of us to FIFA 19. Sometimes we arrange poker tournaments, both online and live ones! But don’t worry if gaming doesn’t knock your socks off, we arrange other fun parties and events on a regular basis as well!
Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.