Relax Gaming was founded in 2010 and since then has been at the leading edge with innovative online casino products. Starting with Poker, our portfolio also includes Bingo and a market-leading B2B content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners as well as our own Casino games. There are more than 170 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe, you could become one of them!
As our products have gained popularity and increased distribution, so our usage of both clients and servers has increased. In order to help us scale even further to bring our products to more markets and more players, we need your expertise in performance and load testing. This is where you will be joining the Poker and Bingo organisation to test, break and improve the Poker and Bingo products.
Using any tools at your disposal, you will have the chance to work on two very different products with their own unique patterns of behavior and technological implementations. You will work with the clients of both products to ensure that they perform to our expectations on various user devices and ensure that performance does not decrease over time. You will also work with both server implementations and put them under load in various scenarios to ensure that our software and hardware are both up to scratch and remain so in an ever-expanding and ever more complicated environment.
We are seeking a talented Performance Test Engineer who will help define, create and execute all areas of performance testing over the clients and servers of the Bingo and Poker products. Reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance, you will be solely responsible for the performance testing activities on those products, as well as heavily involved in the suggestion of solutions and fixes for any issues found.
- Define performance-related non-functional requirements for both Bingo and Poker
- Create and constantly improve the performance testing framework
- Execute performance tests on both client and server layers for Bingo and Poker
- Create suggestions for improvements at both the software and hardware levels based on performance tests
- Advise, assist and be involved in any fixes and improvements related to performance
- Act as a champion of product performance and mentor developers in tips and tricks that will improve performance
- 4+ years in the field of QA
- 2+ years in the area of performance testing
- Good knowledge about different tools in the market used for performance testing
- Ability to identify key metrics within the products to be measured and compared against
- Ability to work on projects end to end independently
- Great analytical skills and the drive to discover the root cause of any issue
- Knowledge of and experience in creating custom performance testing frameworks
- Knowledge of tools in the market for both client and server performance testing
Bonus points for…
- Passionate about games and interest in gambling
- Previous experience in creating and executing performance testing frameworks
Location & Nice to Know:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.