The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, just to name a few.
The growing presence and strong drive to conquer regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism and diligence. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino including aggregation of 3rd party content. Casino being the fastest growing of the three verticals with over 750+ games live and a distribution network of over 90 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
Everybody knows that the only good bug is a dead bug. Are you doing your part?
In order to create the best casino games in the world, we need the right team to make sure our games are as engaging and bug-free as they can be. As a game tester at Relax, you will be playing an important part in this endeavor as you will go through the day playing games, reporting bugs and suggesting improvements. Solid understanding of software testing and development processes is key to this role as you will be working closely with developers to safeguard product quality, performance and potential.
- Conduct game testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests targeting a wide range of platforms
- Making sure games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
- Develop and improve QA processes
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Understanding of automated, functional and nonfunctional testing
- Ability to write and execute test scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices
Bonus Points for…
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
- Previous experience with User research and user testing
- Being a gambling geek
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.