Relax Gaming and our Game Studios are on a quest with the immediate goal to create market leading, jaw dropping and innovative casino games. Basically, the sky’s the limit and it is yours to grab.
The Malmö game studio, situated by Lilla torg in Malmö, is now growing the team of talented people to expand the frontiers of online gaming. We are looking for experienced professionals who can elaborate on the wonderfulness of the perfect opacity, people who find perfect levels of saturation as important as oxygen and people who are not afraid to show up at work wearing their favourite one-piece.
We will expect many great things from you. This is really a job for the brave, let’s be honest about that. You will need to enjoy playing a huge part in the creative process, touching in on the general ambitions, the symbol creation, backgrounds, characters – everything that will catch the players attention. You know how to effectively communicate different values of assets to create a seamless experience for players. Speaking of assets, they are your favourite friends next to the animators that bring them to life and the developers that give them a soul.
As a Senior Artist, we expect that you will encourage, challenge and coach the rest of the team while delivering quality work in all you do. You have an unlimited supply of war stories from the industry to share and draw experience from, both from successful projects and from those that missed the target.
This is not about copying what has been successful for others, this is about defining the future (so that others will copy us).
- Conceptualizing design, making polished mock ups and create art assets for a wide range of art styles
- Design and render everything from user interfaces to in game characters, items and backgrounds
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the games
- Coach the art team and help them develop as professionals
- All in all – making kick-ass games
- 4+ years of professional experience from the gaming industry
- Ability to produce realistic digital paintings
- A recently updated portfolio highlighting your talent for colour harmonies, symbol design, lighting and rendering and everything else we are looking for
- Fresh knowledge of common constraints, smart ways of optimization and implementation in the field of art and game graphics
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and color theory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for…
- Experience from making casino games
- Having a true ambition to be a game changing player in the industry (pun intended)
- Being able to explain the difference between teal and turquoise with less than 6 words
About Relax Gaming
The Relax Gaming game studio is perfectly located on Lilla torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of Malmö. It’s a five minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right outside our doorstep. Our computer have cookies but our office has all the sweets you can imagine, whether you love candy, wine, beer or a casual session of Jackbox where you beat the crap out of your colleagues.
The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 50 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Serbia, Finland and Estonia.
Ready to make kick-ass games? Great, we need you!
Apply by sending your CV, portfolio reel and cover letter here.
We handle all applications confidentially.