Relax Gaming was founded in 2010 and since then has been at the leading edge with innovative online casino products. Starting with Poker, our portfolio also includes Bingo and a market-leading B2B content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners as well as our own Casino games. There are more than 170 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe, you could become one of them!
Our Poker product is what brought Relax to the attention of the industry and was the foundation on which our other products were built. Still going strong in its second iteration today, our small Poker team has big ambitions with the skill and dedication to achieve them. Our Poker client is available through Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS downloadable clients, as well as a web client. Supporting numerous game types through multiple brands in numerous jurisdictions, our client is far from a simple Poker game.
We are seeking a talented client-side Senior C++ Developer who will help us make our amazing Poker product even better! Working within the Poker team, you will be responsible for implementing new features, improvements and bug fixes within the Poker client. You will also help support the existing developers and QA in showing technical leadership and mentorship.
- Take a role in the technical leadership of the Poker product
- Develop new features, improvements and implement bug fixes according to development processes
- Suggest and execute improvements in both the technical and product sides of the client
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Ensure deadlines are met with high technical quality
- Passionate about poker (has at least played for real)
- At least six (6) years of experience in IT
- Good experience in creating UIs using C++
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Comfortable using git version control
- Proficient understanding of web markup and CSS3
- You are an independent and open-minded team player and gladly share your knowledge with fellow developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the slickest gaming products of the industry
Bonus points for…
- Good knowledge of OpenGL and DirectX
- Usage of C++ 11
- Native App development – Android, iOS or both
- Usage of XMPP
- Passionate about games and interest in gambling
Location & Nice to Know:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it doesn’t matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a lot of beaches) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
Relax Gaming is just more than a workplace, it’s a community. We have a nice and cozy office, provided with snacks & soft drinks whenever you need one. We’re having lots of fun together, whether it’s team events, poker tournaments, movie nights, sports competitions or our endless refined jokes in Slack. There’s something for everyone.
Despite the substantial growth, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience. And what’s super important – there’s always a top-notch team around you who will support you in everything you do!
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.