Relax Gaming was founded in 2010 and since then has been at the leading edge with innovative online casino products. Starting with Poker, our portfolio also includes Bingo and a market-leading B2B content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners as well as our own Casino games. There are more than 170 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe, you could become one of them!
You will be joining the team of one of our most successful and celebrated products – Bingo. Our Bingo product has been recognised as one of the industry’s best and consistently leads the way in terms of features, often copied by our competition. We operate in multiple markets with multiple brands like Unibet, Bingo.com, MariaCasino, VladCazino, and Bingohuone and the product is used by thousands of players each day. While we consider our product to be the best, we still want to make it better, and that’s where you come in!
- Own and maintain the technical direction of the client
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Ensure deadlines are met with high technical quality
- At least four years of experience in IT
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Comfortable using git version control
- Proficient understanding of web markup and CSS3
- You are an independent and open-minded team player and gladly share your knowledge with fellow developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the slickest gaming products of the industry
Bonus points for…
- TypeScript code
- Knowledge of local development in Webpack and Gulp
- Communication with the server WEBsocket
- Passionate about games and interest in gambling
Location & Nice to Know:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.