Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We now provide access to a roster of 570+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or the Romania National Gaming Office, just to name a few.
The growing presence and strong drive to conquer regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 320 casino brand integrations to major European operators.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven person to join us in the Malta office as a Senior Product Manager to drive forward the product development of our platform, promotional and partner tools, and any innovations in the casino product offering.
Senior Product Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a genuine passion for delivering the best product for our customers and partners. You will own the product vision and work with our technical teams to ensure an end to end delivery of the product.
- Work with the Director of Casino Products and Chief Product Officer to establish the product vision for the core areas of our gaming platform, some of which include: core platform offering, third-party integrations, promotional features, compliance and regulated market support, and back office
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to build a product vision
- Ongoing review of market movements, positioning of our product offering and associated gaps
- Balance new product needs with ensuring the technical stability of our existing core offering
- Responsible for the product roadmap and work with the teams in managing the product releases
- Translate business requirements into detailed product specifications for the product team to deliver against in the form of user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Manage the backlog of work for the delivery team, ensuring the backlog is properly organised, prioritised and up-to-date
- Assist in sprint planning and backlog refinement meetings with the delivery team as needed
- Verification of deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met
- Stakeholder management and visibility
- Accountability for delivering the desired business outcomes
- Providing demos and lining up beta tests with customers
- Keeping the delivery teams engaged and motivated
Key Knowledge Required:
- Experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager/Business Analyst in an online gaming company
- You should be comfortable with technical platform setup / APIs and communicating with technical architects and development teams
- Sense of ownership of the casino business, always on top of market movements, market performance and improvement areas
- Strong planning and leadership skills
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into solvable and easily understandable parts
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against the potential gain
- High sense of ownership and competence to work independently
- Traveling is required to support collaboration with stakeholders/customers
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Slack or similar tools
- Experience working for both a casino supplier and operator
- Experience working with remote development teams
Location & Nice to Know:
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, our amazing office is located in the beautiful Spinola Bay – right in the heart of St Julians.
Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Great, we need you! Apply here now.
We handle all applications confidentially.