Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content creation and distribution for the rapidly evolving online landscape of the biggest casino names in regulated markets. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve rapidly increased our team since the beginning of 2018 and we’re continuing to grow fast!
You will be joining the team of one of our most successful and celebrated products – Bingo. Our Bingo product operates in multiple markets with multiple brands like Unibet, Bingo.com, Maria Bingo VladCazino, and Bingohuone, and is used by thousands of players each day.
We are looking for a solid Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Bingo development team to work on our Back-Office. Our Back-Office is the gateway into the heart of our Bingo System and is used heavily by us and our customers. Bingo is actually quite a complex game and the amount of tweaking, configuring and fine-tuning that needs to happen is high. Combining this with the challenging environment of regulated online gambling and the Back-Office is at the centre of a lot of what we do.
You will be leading the development efforts on our Back-Office. The current Back-Office is a legacy system in Ruby on Rails, and, together with the Bingo Team, you will have the opportunity to rewrite and rework this system in a way that makes the most sense for the product and for the end-users.
You will be key in the development and progression of the Back-Office, leading the development from the current legacy system into whatever shape the Back-Office will end up in. You will have a junior developer to assist you in this, and you will be responsible for their daily work as well as mentoring and teaching them.
As part of the Bingo Team, you will be reporting to the Bingo Team Lead and will be working alongside fellow frontend and backend developers and QA using Agile processes. Given the importance of the Back-Office, you will also be directly in touch with the business when required.
- Own and lead the development of the Bingo Back-Office
- Mentor and guide junior developers
- Ensure quality and stability in the Back-Office throughout the SDLC
- Ensure deadlines are met without compromising on quality or stability
- Work with other developers within the Bingo Team
- Work with other developers and technical staff elsewhere in the company, such as DevOps
- Four years of experience in IT
- Solid Java knowledge
- Experience in building and working with APIs
- Good knowledge of Agile development practices
- You are open-minded, keen to learn and gladly share your knowledge with fellow developers
- You are a positive, self-motivated team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the slickest gaming products of the industry
Bonus points for…
- Excellent Java knowledge
- Previous experience building Back-Offices
- Knowledge in Ruby
- Previous experience in Bingo products
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Passionate about games and an interest in gambling
Location & Nice to Know
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.