Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content creation and distribution for the rapidly evolving online landscape. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve rapidly increased staff numbers since the beginning of 2018 and we’re continuing to grow fast!
Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 280+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets.
We are now looking for a motivated General Purpose System Administrator with excellent Linux knowledge and deep analytical skills to join the Relax Gaming IT Infrastructure team. You will work in the IT Infrastructure team to design, build, deploy, and maintain systems that are serving all over the globe.
As a System Administrator, you will write scripts to monitor systems and automate routine tasks, mainly using Ansible. You will also maintain our infrastructure-as-a-code system, assist with routine network tasks and continuously work with Improving monitoring and telemetry.
Troubleshooting issues across the entire stack (diagnose software, application, and network) as well as documenting current and future configuration processes and policies is also an important aspect of the job.
Your ability to identify and critically analyze problems in given systems as well as propose and develop solutions independently is key for this position.
Required skills and background:
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role and position
- Experience with Linux operating systems (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Experience with Network administration and troubleshooting (Cisco, Mikrotik, HP)
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Previous programming experience in any scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Zabbix and/or other monitoring tools
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
Bonus points for…
- Experience with Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch
- The ability to write and support documentation
- Having documented experience from working in a team that spreads over several countries
- Having a strong understanding of VM concepts
- CLIs on any system are your best friends
Location & Nice to Know:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.