We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who is ready to take our Account Management team to the next level! At Relax we pride ourselves in producing the best gaming products on the market combined with the best Account Management. The role of an Account Manager is very challenging but also rewarding, to succeed you need to have a strong gaming knowledge background, be a driven and professional stakeholder delivering excellence for both external customers/partners as well as our internal departments. Previous experience in working with Casino products is essential.
As a person, you are driven and hungry to make an impact and capable of thinking on a higher business level and having a front of mind partner mindset. Giving the best service possible to all our customers is at the forefront of our Account Management mantra.
With a growing list of over 200+ operator brands to support we are looking for individuals to join our team and share our passion for gaming. The role will see the successful applicant build and develop relationships with operators and suppliers with a can-do attitude. Also being a key intermediary between Relax and our Partners is essential to the role.
- Managing Tier 1 operators
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key customers
- Maintaining and growing revenues from customer’s portfolio
- Ensuring games positioning, working with customers on marketing promotions and other activities to maximize revenues
- Ensure favorable commercial conditions in all partnerships and relations
- Present up and coming game releases that are part of the Relax Roadmap
- Deliver excellence in promotional activities towards customers by working closely with our internal marketing team
- Be a trusted partner to the operators with open knowledge sharing and connections
- Represent both the Relax and Silver Bullet content commercially
- Keep operators up to date with the value proposition of the Relax Platform in terms of new features and partners added
- Represent Relax, our values, and expertise to all stakeholders in the business
- Deliver excellent service to our operators as the point of contact for operators and deliver on requests
- Work with promotions and incentives to promote and position Relax content in a premium position
- Service the operators and ensure quick turnaround of any requests
- Some experience in a Senior Account Management role, with a strong eye for growth opportunities
- Excellent industry knowledge and a thirst for keeping that knowledge ahead of the curve
- Strong knowledge of slots and the industry
- At least 2 years experience in the Casino Gaming sector
- Good understanding of how a B2C and B2B business operates
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A team player and a can-do attitude
- Passion for Gaming and self-motivated
- Good organizational skills
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 to create games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with fully supported regulated markets and licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö, and Stockholm.
Life at Relax:
This role can be based in Malta.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!)
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.